2016 Superbike World Championship
Date: 26 - 28 February 2016
Promoter: PI SBK Pty Ltd
IT IS GOING TO BE A CLASSIC SUPERBIKE ISLAND SCORCHER AT THE 2016 MOTUL FIM SUPERBIKE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, YAMAHA FINANCE ROUND.
Superbike racing is all about showcasing the latest generation of high-performance four-stroke street bikes, with the top manufacturers set to battle it out for the 2016 world championship it is set to be a scorcher, you definitely do not want to miss this one!
Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit not only holds the record for the closest finishes in WorldSBK history, it also has the title for the fastest average speed anywhere on the calendar! The 2016 season opener is guaranteed to be a SCORCHER as the fierce racing will come down to the wire!
Six of the best reasons to pre-purchase your 2016 tickets
- Save Heaps: Pre-sale 3 day general admission tickets will only be $115 - saving of $35 off the gate price
- Free Paddock Friday: Access to the paddock and the rider's autograph signing session - all Free on Friday
- Kids Free: Children 15yo and under are free with a paying adult and have access to the Kids Free Super Zone
- Stand On The Starting Grid: Purchase your 3 day general admission or Bar SBK ticket before 11th December 2015 and go into the draw to be one of 4 lucky winners to be on the starting grid for Race 1 of the World Superbikes
- Group Bonus: Pre-purchase 7 general admission or Bar SBK tickets and receive 1 free ticket of the same value
- Express Lane Check In: Pre purchase your 3 day ticket and take advantageof the Express Lane at Gate 1
- Free Parking: parking is absolutely free at the World Supers
- Ride In: You can ride your bike into the circuit and up to your favourite viewing location to watch all of the Super action
All New Campground Layout For 2016!
- Better Views: By opening up the North East corner of Zone 2 and replacing the entertainment area with camping, campers now have the perfect location with superb views all in close proximity to the general store, bar, take-away food outlets, showers and toilets
- We Have Power: In a first for the World Superbikes, campers choosing the quieter area located in zone 1 will have access to powered sites. There are a limited number of powered sites available for those with campervans, camper trailers and motorhomes who don't want to leave all of the creature comforts at home. Be sure to pre-book your camping ticket to avoid disappointment.
- Race Your Mates On The Go Karts: In another first at the World Superbikes the Go Karts will be operating on the 750m scale replica of the world famous Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit throughout the weekend**. Grab your mates, have some fun, test your skills and see if you can set the best lap time for bragging rights. Campers who pre-purchase their tickets will receive a special discounted rate for the go karts.***